Today we shared artist stories from:
The remake of Silver Bells by Marc Martel, Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith – read more from JesusFreakHideout.com
A new addition to the Austin French family – read the story here from NewReleaseToday.com
We also shared a few tips of how to grow closer to God as the new year approaches:
- Hangout with God! We seek to be disciplined and intentional about doing this. Spend time in prayer, but also spend time reading and meditating on the Word. This leads to increasing your Bible knowledge, which also draws you closer to Him.
- Solitude. Yes, find alone time where you can allow your mind and heart to be still…and maybe hear His still, small voice.
- Accepting God’s unconditional love.
- Stay (or get) involved in church or a small group…or both! This builds a trusted group for your accountability.
- Chase after the things of God. What does that mean? It means pray for clear direction of how you can get involved in God’s mission – reaching others and shining for Him. This will look different for many of us, but think about how your can use your interests to impact others.
Thanks for listening!
Leave a Reply