Today’s Monday Motivation comes from the devotional ‘I Will,’ written by Anne Cetas, reminding us to open to new friendships. Read it by clicking here.
We also shared a hand sanitizer recall today…here’s the info:
The coronavirus pandemic has led to a surge in hand sanitizer purchases, but now the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has issued a warning that nine brands may be potentially toxic.
The FDA said Friday that consumers should stop using any hand sanitizer from Mexico-based manufacturer SA de CV, due to the potential presence of methanol, or wood alcohol, in its products. The FDA warned that methanol can be toxic when ingested or absorbed through the skin.
The FDA listed the following products in its warning:
– All-Clean Hand Sanitizer (NDC: 74589-002-01)
– Esk Biochem Hand Sanitizer (NDC: 74589-007-01)
– CleanCare NoGerm Advanced Hand Sanitizer 75% Alcohol (NDC: 74589-008-04)
– Lavar 70 Gel Hand Sanitizer (NDC: 74589-006-01)
– The Good Gel Antibacterial Gel Hand Sanitizer (NDC: 74589-010-10)
– CleanCare NoGerm Advanced Hand Sanitizer 80% Alcohol (NDC: 74589-005-03)
– CleanCare NoGerm Advanced Hand Sanitizer 75% Alcohol (NDC: 74589-009-01)
– CleanCare NoGerm Advanced Hand Sanitizer 80% Alcohol (NDC: 74589-003-01)
– Saniderm Advanced Hand Sanitizer (NDC: 74589-001-01)
What’s the last thing you say to your children before they go to sleep?
1 – I Love You (52 votes)
2 – Good Night (29 votes)
3 – Prayer (5 votes)
4 – God Bless You (3 votes)
5 – Don’t Let the Bedbugs Bite (3 votes)
Congratulations to Karen from Mount Vernon for guessing the top two answers and winning Newsong’s “Faithful” CD.
Thanks for listening!
– Joe and Alyssa
Leave a Reply