Lexie gives you the details of National Awesomeness Day!
This special national day gives people the chance to recognize how awesome themselves and the people around them are just, to put it plainly, awesome.
The website for National Awesomeness Day shares this: “The International Day of Awesomeness is a celebration of awesomeness. People are awesome every day, frequently don’t realize it, and their feats of awesomeness are rarely recognized. We aim to fix that, with a special day to both perform and celebrate feats of awesomeness!”
Check out the website HERE
Joe thinks of awesomeness as something that makes him feel like he is “in awe.” Things that make him think of that are Babies, and Niagara Falls!
Lexie shares that sometimes we don’t see how awesome we are and maybe that causes you to feel worthless some days. But This Devotional gives us perspective: we are worth it because Christ died for us! And that is pretty awesome.
Today’s ‘Who Am I?’ Trivia:
– I was born this day in 1983 in Oklahoma
– I auditioned for a record contract when I was 14 but it didn’t work out
– I was journalism major in college
– I won the 4th season of American Idol in 2005
– I’ve won 7 Grammys and 9 CMA Awards
– I married a professional hockey player
– I am releasing a gospel album this month
ANSWER: Carrie Underwood
Congratulations to Jackie of Mount Vernon for correctly guessing and winning a $5 gift certificate to Everlasting cup!
Thanks so much for tuning into The Afternoon Drive! – Lexie