Today is National Spouses Day, so Joe shared a few ways you can pray for your husband or wife each day. These apply to every area of life, so use them whenever and wherever you can! Here are a few examples:
- pray overall for their day – their safety, their work and that they will be fulfilled in their work
- pray for their health
- pray for their relationships, both with family and work
- pray scripture over them, inserting their name when you can – one example is Proverbs 3:5-6
- pray for spiritual strength and their fears
- pray for their obedience to God and their decision-making
- pray for the presence of Christ in your marriage
Dylan shared some fun facts about peanut brittle – some argue that its origins lie in a mistake. That a woman in 1890 accidentally added baking soda instead of cream of tartar to her taffy, resulting in a peanut bark.
Celts also may have some influence in the invention of brittle, making it around holiday celebrations.
Read more from National Today by clicking here!
– I was born January 26, 1925 in Shaker Heights, Ohio
– My first role was in a school production of Robin Hood when I was 7
– I served in the Navy during World War II
– I graduated from Kenyon College in 1949 with a degree in drama and economics
– My major film roles include Cool Hand Luke and The Sting and my Oscar-winning performance in The Color of Money
– I was the voice of Doc Hudson in Cars
– I had a side career in road racing and Indy Cars
– I died in 2008 at 83 years of age
I am…Paul Newman. Congratulations to Esther from Mount Vernon, who guessed correctly and wins the WNZR drawstring backpack.
Thanks for listening!
– Joe and Dylan
Leave a Reply