Today’s National French Fry Day (who decides on these things?) so Brogan and Joe discussed two main topics…first, what type of fry is your favorite?
- standard (think McDonald’s)
- crinkle cut
- chip style (UK)
- steak or wedge
- tater tots (is a tater tot a French fry?)
- sweet potato
Then, what is your #1 fry topping/dipping sauce?
- ketchup (or catsup)
- BBQ sauce
- hot sauce/siracha
- milk shake/Frosty
- “special sauce” (for burgers)
- cheese sauce
- sour cream and chives
- white frosting (sweet potato)
- cinnamon sugar (sweet potato)
Congratulations to Jennifer from Mount Vernon winning two tickets to see Oliver on Friday, guessing Charles Dickens birthday, 1812!
Today’s Who Am I…
- I was born July 13, 1940 in Yorkshire, England
- I left school to study theatre when I was 15
- I joined the Royal Shakespeare Company in 1966 and remained with them until 1982
- I made my television debut in 1967 but became a household name 20 years later, when I agreed to play Captain Jean Luc Picard
- My film credits include Excalibur, the original Dune, X-Men, Star Trek Generations and a voice actor in The Prince of Egypt
- I was knighted by Queen Elizabeth in 2010 for services to drama
- I recently returned to the role of Picard for a new series on Paramount Plus
Congratulations to Monica calling in and guessing today’s Who Am I, Patrick Stewart!
Thanks for listening!
-Joe and Brogan
Leave a Reply